We accept the following payment methods:
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card. JCB)
After you make the order, you can check the order staus:
1. Pending-------means waiting us to check and prcocess the order.
2. Processing----means we're preparing the package for the shipment.
3. Shipped-------means we have shipped out your order(we'll send you a e-mail with tracking id and tracking url).
www.air2019max.co.uk does not store or review your credit card & personal information. As such, should any issues arise regarding your credit card transaction, please contact your credit card company for assistance.
We sincerely hope you will have a happy shopping time in our store, if you have any problems, please contact us.
1. Please make sure that you have completed all the detailed information like contact person, address, post code and telephone number when filling in your buyer's information.
2. You can not choose to pay with PayPal. It's not available in our site.
3. If your payment shows failed, that is your issuing bank or credit card company said \'Intercepted by risk control department\'. Please try to contact with your issuing bank or use a different card and try again. Don't worry, you can try again and again to get success.
All transactions on this website are processed using Datacash, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
To give you even more confidence in shopping online with website, we have introduced MasterCard® SecureCodeTM. This service protects your existing Maestro card account from unauthorised use when you shop with us.
To use this service, you must first register with the bank or other organisation that issued your card. To find out more, visit the MasterCard® SecureCode website.
Once you have registered and created your own private password with your card issuer, you will be automatically prompted at checkout to provide this password each time you make a purchase. This means that even if someone knows your debit card number, they will be unable to complete a purchase without your private password.
Please note: Your MasterCard® SecureCode password is not your website account password. website does not have access to your MasterCard® SecureCode password.
Website also provides the option for you to safely store your credit card details, making it quicker and simpler to shop with us. Your full card details will never be displayed, except for the last four digits so that you know which of your cards you are using. You can delete your card details by unchecking the box "remember my payment details" on the payment page.
Please note that you will need to re-enter card details if you change or add a new address. This means that if someone guesses your password and tries to place an order using your account, they will be unable to do so to any address other than those you have already saved. We hope you understand that this is a valuable precaution designed to protect your personal information.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet. If SSL is enabled then you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
You will also notice that when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of the browser you will see it begin with 'https:' instead of the normal 'http:'. This means that you are in secure mode.
Website is registered with Cybertrust as an authentic site. This ensures that your information is kept private while in transit between your web browser and our web server.